Fear not, this post has come to the rescue! Here are 6 quick and easy centerpiece ideas that'll take your table from drab to fab in minutes.
2. Recycle Wine Bottles. Grab some old wine bottles, tall flowers, and perhaps a few branches. Place the flowers and branches in the wine bottles. Stagger along the middle of the table so that your creations bring height and personality to the table.
3. Use Your Yard. If you're in a huge time crunch, head outside and gather leaves, branches and pine cones to arrange in a bowl or on a flat surface. These would look create if surrounding a large candle in a vase!
4. Create With Cranberries. Have extra ingredients from your famous cranberry sauce? Use them! Place a plethora of cranberries in vases. You could use water to give the cranberries added volume if needed. Tea lights look adorable when floating on the top of the vases, as do flowers.
5. Leafy Rose. Place a "rose", handmade from leaves, on everyone's plate. Here's a great tutorial on how to make them!
6. Turn Things Upside Down. Grab a few wine & martini glasses and display them upside down while putting flowers or leaves in the middle.
Any other suggestions for quick DIY centerpieces? Do share!